Reproductive Medicine Center
Our UFH Reproductive Medicine Center is staffed by experienced and highly-qualified specialists, senior embryologists, and western-trained nurses who are committed to providing infertile couples with international-standard care and treatment. You and your family can be assured that you will receive the safe, comfortable, and confidential services you deserve.
Please call the UFH Reproductive Medicine Center at Tianjin United Family Hospital at (022) 5856 8577 (Monday to Friday: 8:30 am – 5 pm).
Please call Beijing United Family Hospital’s Department of Obstetrics & Gynecology at (010) 5927 7101 (Monday to Friday: 8:30 am – 6:30 pm; weekends and national holidays: 8:30 am – 5 pm)
The UFH Reproductive Medicine Center strives to offer professional consultation and clinic services. Our reproductive medicine doctors have extensive clinical experience and are dedicated to providing infertility patients with one-on-one, integrated medical services in a compassionate and warm patient-centered setting.
Scope of services
- Male and female infertility consultation, diagnosis, and treatment
- Female ovulation monitoring
- Semen analysis
- Pre-pregnancy physical examination package
- Intrauterine insemination (IUI)
- In vitro fertilization – embryo transplantation (IVF-ET)
- Intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI)
- Ovary puncture and oocyte retrieval by vaginal ultrasonography (without pain)
- Frozen-thawed embryo transplantation
- Testicular and epididymal sperm extraction
The UFH Reproductive Medicine Center is over 500 square meters, divided into clinical and laboratory areas. Our comfortable patient clinic encompasses a full-service infertility clinic with treatment rooms, ultrasound facilities, a private semen and IUI collection rooms and an intrauterine insemination (IUI) laboratory and operating room. We pride ourselves on the state-of-the-art reproductive medicine technologies located within our in vitro fertilization (IVF) and assisted conception laboratories. Their capabilities include egg collection, transplantation, embryo culture and freezing, and semen processing.